Quick Update

Hello--sorry I haven't been able to update on here.  It was quite busy heading out of Tokyo--not only did I have to say goodbyes, but I also still had all of my uchideshi duties and a new uchideshi came in the day before I left.  Once I left, I was out of communication for a day or two, and now that I'm done here in the UK, I'll be out of communication for a day or two.  That means that Monday or Tuesday, I hope to update you all on what's been going on.  I have some large reflections on Aikido, faith/spirituality, updates, and a little bit of info about practicing here with the Oxford Aikido Club (as well as my last classes in Japan).  I look forward to sharing with you soon, but here in 30 minutes I need to leave for a bus to London to catch a bus to Dusseldorf, so it will have to wait until I'm settled there and have Internet.  I look forward to sharing soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrist Wraps, Setting Suns, and Propane Trucks

Physical Renewal, Spiritual Renewal-and a bear really needs a doctor!

Oxford, Dusseldorf, and Home plus Final Reflections (and Cherry Blossoms!)